Forklift Instructor Course
Become a Forklift Instructor today. At 4KS Forklift Training we are proud to announce that we are fully qualified and accredited to deliver the Forklift Instructor course at our training centre situated in Birmingham, West Midlands as well as Peterborough. Our qualified instructors use all the latest training methods as well as adapting latest techniques and health and safety knowledge. We have high quality equipment for our training purposes.
Instructors at 4KS are highly qualified and fully accredited with the RTITB training board and all have vast amount of experience as well as training around the United Kingdom. We have a very high pass rate which is currently sitting at 98% which is an unbelievable achievement and we thank our instructors for putting the hard work day in and out and providing our candidates with the highest level of training.
The next forklift instructor course in Birmingham starts on 7th November 2023 and the exam date is 20th November 2023. Book your seat today to avoid any disappointments.
BENEFITS OF BEING A FORKLIFT INSTRUCTOR
For companies to send their employees on this course is a huge bonus for them as the forklift instructor course will enable individuals to be fully equipped with the instructor level recognition. Instructors can then conduct training on company sites issuing in-house licenses. This makes a huge difference for companies as they save a lot of money doing this. Including the benefit for the individual who completes the course could progress in their career further as a qualified RTITB Forklift Truck Instructor and create opportunities and work for different training organisations. The forklift instructor course complies with all latest health and safety legislation.
The course would last up to 10 to 12 working days and after successful completion of course individuals can proudly announce themselves as Fully Qualified RTITB Instructors!
Why choose 4KS as your forklift instructor course provider?
- Our instructors have been carrying out training for over 10 years and have vast amount of experience
- Our training centre has an astonishing 98% pass rate
- Our prices are very competitive, and we are happily able to price match anyone (T/C applies)
- Happy clients which reflects from our 5-Star google ratings as well as 5-Star yell.com reviews
- Situated in Birmingham West Midlands & Peterborough. Easy to get to as there are plenty of public transportation services around.
- Local shops and great food places around
- Parking available for our customers
- We offer Train now pay later finance option on ALL COURSES
- Tea and Refreshments provided throughout the training course.
Are you looking to be a qualified RTITB Forklift Instructor?
Potential salary you could be earning as a forklift instructor could range between £35,000 to £40,000 annual income.
At 4KS Forklift Training Centre we could help you find employment, as we have affiliate agencies and private companies who seek potential employees and we work alongside.
Prices shown below are excluding VAT.
Forklift Instructor Course Content
- Introduction to and familiarisation with the lift truck and operations
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Relevant Regulations regarding this course
- Approved Code of Practice (ACOP)
- Instructor Role and Qualities
- Basic Principles of Instruction
- Skills and Task Analysis
- Planning, preparing and presenting instruction
- Example of practical instruction
- Lesson Structure (Practical and Theory)
- Report Writing
- Visual Aids
- Lift Truck Test
- Candidates should successfully proof completion of basic operating skills test within the last 12 months
- Candidates should have experience as a counterbalance lift truck operator for at least minimum 6 months
- Candidates need to have good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Candidate should have confidence to deliver or present training to a small or large group (Full training provided)