We will accept your booking verbally, but it must be confirmed by either, a confirmation letter on your company headed paper or an official purchase order. These can either be posted or faxed.
Fees to be paid prior to commencement of training. Certificates will be dispatched on successful completion of the course.
Once payment has been made, this is non-refundable. This applies to payments made via any type of transaction.
If our instructor attends your site to conduct a booked course, but is unable to do so due to a lack of facilities or any other failure, which is your responsibility, fees will be payable in full.
DRIVER TRAINEE SPECIFICATION
Age limited over school leaving age for agriculture and horticulture industry over school leaving age for factories and warehouses Eighteen years of age for construction sites
Fitness Lift truck operators should be physically capable of operating the machine safely and be able to recognise its limitation and potential dangers. Guidance may be obtained from HSE employment medical Advisory service.
Our instructor will normally attend 08.30 and will require the following facilities.
- Your truck (one per course in a safe sound mechanical condition from the duration of the course, including certificate of thorough inspection as submitted for insurance purposes.
- A supply of stack able loads and empty pallets in a practical training area set aside from the main working area and preferably under cover.
- On most courses for novices we will require access to the main work area and our instructor will arrange times.
- On most courses we will require access to a room in which we can conduct classroom type lessons.
- Your trainees’ UNINTERRUPTED attendance for the duration of the course.