Bendi Forklift Training Course Overview
A Bendi truck, commonly known as a Flexi truck, is used to carry out similar tasks as counterbalance or reach trucks. However, its advantage lies in the machines unique design, which allows the truck to stack and de-stack pallets in narrow aisles, as well as operating in yards unloading lorries.
Flexi Bendi trucks are great for beginner operators who may find it easier to learn the fewer controls, compared to more complicated trucks.
Our Bendi Forklift Training Course Breakdown
During the Flexi Bendi forklift training courses, 4KS Forklift Training covers all the legislations relevant to narrow-aisle, pivot steer truck operating. Maximum 3 trainees per course.
- Hazard Awareness
- Moving/stopping and steering the truck
- The operators’ safety code
- Manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Theoretical, pre-operational and practical tests
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Pre-Shift Inspection
- Stacking and de-stacking
- Lift truck stability
Trainees who successfully complete their training will be issued with an RTITB accredited certificate and a photo ID card. This is all included in your price.
Why choose 4KS Forklift Training as your provider?
- Refresher course, previously licensed – completed in 1 day.
- Experienced but not licensed – completed in 2 to 3 days.
- Novice course with no previous experience – completed in 5 days.
- Conversion courses from another type of lift truck to a Flexi Bendi truck are also available – completed in 1-2 days.
Have you got some tight spaces in your warehouse? Give our friendly team a call to discuss starting your Flexi Bendi Forklift Training course, and earn your operator licence at a very affordable price! We can train you or your employees at our own training centre, or we’ll even visit your company premises to train your staff onsite in their real working environment.